It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Friday, March 19, 2010

She

by Ronald Habana Jr.

Sometimes we take her for granted; oftentimes we forget some of her life's special days and we disregard those littlest things that she does for us, but despite all of it we rarely hear her complain nor get mad and still, at the end of the day it is "She" who will always offer us a cup of coffee matched with a smile on her face just to make us feel a little less sad and a little more at ease.




(One of my mother's favorite songs)

It is her voice that wakes me up in my every mornings. It is she who drives me up through my lamest days. She who always call me for every meals so that I wouldn't miss one. She who always put me first and set all aside.

It is she who always make sure I'm safe beyond 10 PM, who always prepare me dinner even if it's twelve midnight. She who gives me a cake when everyone gives me fancy gifts and expensive things. It is she who drives me nuts at her corniest jokes, she who trusts in me even I do things beyond her words. It is she who scolds at me every time I do wrong and she who comforts me after all is said and done.

She always cracks me up when she acts cool in front of my friends, when she does her little mistakes and when she does her craziest laugh. It will break my heart if I will ever see her cry but I'm sure it is she who will die a little bit at my every hurting.

It is she who supports me at my every steps in life but it is she who'd rather criticize my works than to say it's perfect! Though she never considered me as the best, I always see her being the proudest of all my beloved. It is she who's always fair in treating us, her children; even if it's only me or it is only my brother, for her it is always "us".

I rarely say "I Love You" to her, though I know that she feels it even at the subtlest way. I too don't hear a lot of i love you's from her but inside our hearts are overwhelmed by the selfless love that transcends from her. No one could ever replace her and no amount of love could ever fill in for her's.


I LOVE YOU MOMMY! That's all I have for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment