It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Friday, March 12, 2010

I LOVE THE PACMAN!


By: Manuel D. Cinco
I am not a gay, but I've gotta admit, I really admire and love this man.

His humble personality, the soft spoken manner and the hardworking attitude, these are all the traits of a true legend, a sports icon that deserves all the accolades that he gets.
From the start of his rise to super stardom until his way to being legendary, I've never missed any of Manny Pacquiao's fight. It is really a joy in the eyes to see this furious Pinoy pummel and hammer his opponents.
And despite his being famous, he remained as humble as he was when he started. Isn't that amazing?
As many experts said, some superstars tend to be boastful once they get all the limelight they can get, but the Pacman is different, every time he has a victory, he shares it with the Filipino people and offers it to God Almighty, a true mark of a Filipino Warrior.
Though I witnessed some of his down turns and defeats, I still believe this man. There's no word that can explain my admiration to him and to his working traits, really unbelievable fearless and tireless.
He shared every victory with his countrymen, shared even a little of his wealth to those in need, made his presence felt at times of challenge and served as inspiration to many young Filipino.
There's no exact word nor any phrase that I, myself, can use to express how I idolize this Pinoy slugger.
I really love this man I even started collecting DVD's of his previous fights and as well as his t-shirts too. I even have his songs in my music player.
I've got to agree with what Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum said, Manny is the greatest fighter ever lived in this planet, and he truly is, even Floyd Mayweather, the best American boxer and the former pound for pound king who was scheduled to fight Pacman find a way to escape the vicious and burning fists of Pacquiao.
The best boxer at his time, a legend in the future and a Hall Of Famer, and a Filipino.
He's the best.
I'll be his number one fan until the time comes that he hangs up those gloves and retires his legendary fists.
And I've got to say, even a hundred times, I LOVE THE PACMAN!

photo credits: http://insidesports.ph/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/manny-with-rp-flag2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment