It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I love Sports Anime'

by: Arnie Dela Mata






I'
ve been hooked with Anime' programs since I was in Elementary. My classmates introduced me to this tv addiction and I can't get rid of this programs. I'm a weak person when I was small, I'm thin, and some of my friends harm me. That's maybe the reason why i like watching Anime' shows. Some stories are like mine.

Few years after. I'm still thin, but I believe I'm not weak anymore. I used to play different sports when I was in grade 6 until today. I know how to play basketball, table tennis, and badminton. I watch boxing, lawn tennis, car racing tournaments on tv. In short, I love sports, and I love Anime. So, when there are sports Anime' on tv, I watch them happily and I enjoy it.

There are lots of sport Animes nowadays. Here are the few list of sports Anime' programs on the Philippine local channels: Prince of Tennis, Knock-Out, Striker Hungry Heart, Dear Boys, Eyeshield 21, Slamdunk, Capeta, Initial D, Buzzer Beater, Hikaru No Go, and many more.

You may visit the following site where I got the pictures on my blog: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=149 http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Sports_Anime_Club

You can suggest me some Anime' sites. I want to visit more sites as possible. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment