It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nature, Love it. Care for it. Save it.

By Ronald S. Habana Jr.

A kind of magic. This may fit my description of the instant levitation that overwhelms my overall feeling as I look into those green pastures; as I feel the rays of the sun touching my skin; as I smell the fresh air that soothes my nostrils and as I appreciate in just plain sight the wonders of our nature.

But to what extend will the nature show its beauty in this time of the generation when natural disasters seem to cause turmoils constantly. Just last year when typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng struck the nation and brought catastrophic events, the magic of nature seemed to turn into a somewhat nightmare to many of us. I will never forget that time when all the rage is done; stepping out from our house has never been that gloomy. I saw the brown replaced the green, I felt not the joyous feeling that I once felt but sadness. Nature destroyed itself.

With all that, in the end we never blame nature, we blame ourselves for not taking care of it and the many good and wonderful things that it brings.

I'm glad that we made pass through such horrible rage of nature, I'm glad that we made it through such one big obstacle though it is never easy to move on from the many loses. As I now dedicate myself in my own little ways of taking care of my beloved nature, I am hopeful that one day all of us will feel that exact same feeling that I once felt just by looking at the wonders of God's gift: the nature where we all live in.



For now, I want to leave a question embedded in a little presentation that I have made for all of you who are reading. I hope this question even if it's not visually present in the video, will mark on your minds. I hope this one even in the littlest way would move you and let you think again, think about our nature.


1 comment:

the LOVEBLOG said...

I think, I forgot to cite the source of one of the photos in the second part..whoever owns the photo, I have no intentions of infringements. thank you!

Post a Comment