It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

IMMEASURABLE

By: Manuel D. Cinco
There's this girl whom I really like, I really admire and I really want. I love the way she walks, the way she talks, I love everything about her.
Soft spoken, kind, well-mannered, all the right attitude for an ideal girlfriend, I think, it is all in her.
She got me so mesmerized. She got me so high. She got me so hypnotized as Akon's song said. She's like a drug to me that she gets me day dreaming and got me walking on the moon. I think, I am really in love with her.
But how can I tell her what I feel if I don't have the strength to face her and tell her what I really feel about her. Every time I see her, it's as if my heart beats more than a hundred times per second, I really get nervous every time I saw her pretty face.
How can I tell her I love her? When I, myself don't have the strength at all?
Maybe sooner or later, i will have the strength and the courage to tell her what I want to say. Maybe a year or two, I will have the guts to tell her I love her. And maybe, when that time comes, she's ready to accept what I really feel for her.
I know I don't stand a chance and I know she won't even give me one, but I am telling all of you, I don't care if she doesn't like me, I don't care if she won't even give a little care for me and I don't care if she'll just ignore me and laugh at me, what matters most is that I love her and I am not looking for her to give me something in return, I don't care at all, what matters most is that I do things for her and it is all because I love her.
It is okay for me if I get hurt with what I do, consider me a martyr, consider me crazy, as long as I make her feel that my love for her is true, as long as i make her feel that what I feel for her is real and as long as I make her realize that my love for her is immeasurable, it is okay for me.
I really love her. I really admire her. I really like her. And I really want her.
But for know, I am content of just looking at her lovely face, making her laugh and secretly doing things that can make her happy.
My love for this girl is immeasurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment