It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Have I Already Told you?
By: Fevie Liel F. Payuyao
A friend, a chaperon, a lawyer, a nurse, a mentor, a chef, a cheerer, a savior, an angel-put a little bit of them together made-up a MOTHER.
Have I already say "thank you" as you bore me in your womb for tedious nine months and then succesfully surpassing all the pain when you gave birth to me? How grateful I am knowing that it was you who had witnessed my very first cry, first smile and first steps!
Have I already praised your undying patience teaching me my first ABCs and 123s? I was just too blessed having you beside me during those embarrasing moments that I couldn't defend myself fom the bullies at school.
Have i already told you that I love every dishes you cook for the family especially "sinigang" and "adobo"? How could i forget one time when you missed your dinner just because you gave your share to me.
Have I already apologize for all the cranky and bad things I did that disappointed you? Iappreciated all your diciplinary acts such as those little pinches.
Have i already told you how much i adore and idolized you? You're a refined woman of dignity, intelligence, humility, humour, and who has a benevolent heart.
Have i already told you how lucky i am for having you? I don't believe that angels can only be found in heaven because if that so, what would be one like you doing here?
For many years you spend your life for me, now i wonder,
Have I already told you that I love you so?

No comments:

Post a Comment