It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where's My Happy Ending?


by: Geraldine Miciano




………………..And they live happily ever after……………………..



I always believe in fairytales, stories with happy ending. I always imagine myself as the lead character of the story, that even suffering from pain, heartache, torture, or maltreatment shall I say, will definitely be happy in the end because she was saved by her prince charming or his knight and shining armor…….. Who will love her forever?



………..That was me when I was a child…….innocent, idealistic, and vulnerable until I experienced two consecutive heartaches, with my first two only Boos. You can’t blame me if my belief turns 180 degrees. Long-term relationship or short-term prove me that my own story is one of the fairytales. I’ve read “life is sometimes ironic”…….you doesn’t get what you hope for instead you get the worst. How can be life so cruel and rude? Why they say love is forever when nothing remains permanent and constant. Why we experience heartaches and pains when your only goal is to unconditionally love someone………



………………….Now tell me……should I still believe in fairytales?????????????Till when will I want??????????????????WHERE IS MY HAPPY ENDING???????????








No comments:

Post a Comment