It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

LOVE THY GOD

By: Manuel D. Cinco
When our group decided to post articles in this blog about the love for God, I didn't do, because I want my tenth and last entry for this blog be a tribute to God.
I am very grateful and thankful of the life that HE has gave me. I am very thankful of all the blessing HE has given me, my family, my loving parents, my friends, the talents, every thing. I give praise to HIM who made me, I give praise to HIM who breathed life to me.
I once doubted HIS powers when my family was once faced in a big problem, so big that even my studies was put to danger, and my parents were even put into test. I doubted HIM, I questioned HIM why is HE doing such things to us. I asked HIM why us, why give such problems to us. We pray, we go to church, we give praise to HIM, and yet, HE lets us down. I once doubted HIM.
But when I realized that HE is just giving this kind of problem to our family to make our bond even stronger and our faith for HIM become even more stronger, I immediately asked for HIM to forgive me for asking and doubting HIM. I prayed. I asked HIM to forgive me. And I know that HE already has forgiven me.
From that point of my life when I once asked and doubted what God can do, I realized how great HIS love for us, his children is. And I regret what I did, doubting HIM and asking HIM why he did such things to me.
God is good. God is good all the time.
HE never sleeps and HE never forget to look after us. HE never wants us to be in danger. HE cares for us. HE gives us blessings.
We are all lucky to be alive. We are all lucky to have all the blessings in life and we are all lucky to have a loving God who never takes his eyes away from us just to keep us safe all the time.
We have all the blessings in life and HE is the one who gave it to us.
It is up to us how to give thanks to HIM. It is all up to us if we will give value to the things HE gives us.
All I can say is that GOD loves us. GOD cares for us. And GOD is always on our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment