It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today is a Loveless V-Day, and counting...

By: Manuel D. Cinco
Today is February 14, Valentine's Day, a special day for couples in a relationship.

Dating, flowers, chocolates and dinner, it's been this way for several years.

Today, marks another loveless Valentine for me. It's been three years ago back when I was still in high school when I last have a special someone. Since I stepped in college, I haven't been to any serious relationships, not even one lasted for months, all were disastrous, and all are just for fun. I really haven't been into a serious bond since 2007.

And now that I am in third year, I have no plans to commit in any relationships, I really won't. Why? Because i am not just ready for one. I won't be able to commit myself.

I am just happy to be single, and I am happy to see the one I really liked and loved the most to be happy, even if she's not paying any attention to me, even a little. I am happy just to see her smile each day and my day is complete every time I saw her smile at me.

Today is another loveless V-Day for me, and I'm sure that for the coming years, this day will replicate itself for me. I won't commit to any relationship until I am ready and until I am willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment