It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A CHILDISH LOVE

By: Manuel Cinco

First love?

As far as I can remember, the first time that I felt love was when I was in Grade 2, and yes, I was just a young boy when I felt it. I can’t remember the name of the girl but she was my schoolmate, I was at section 2 and she was at section 1, in other words, we are just a wall away from each other.

I can’t explain what I felt during those times. What I know is that I don’t want to miss a day in school; I don’t want to be absent, just to see her.

It felt stupid for me because I was always the first pupil to arrive at our school, pasikat ika nga. I was always the first one in each class’ line, because she too is the first one in their line. I really want to see her, all the time.

During our flag ceremony early in the morning, I would always take a look at her in way that she wouldn’t notice it. I always had to look at her at a secretive manner, because I was too shy and I don’t even want my classmates to know it because for sure, they will laugh at me.

I felt it for a whole year, the feeling of first love. It was a year that I felt that I was very inspired to go to school and participate in every school activities so that she can notice me.

I really felt that she is the one for me, even at a young age. That is what you call PUPPY LOVE.

The next year, when we turned to grade 3, I was vey happy to know that I was moved to section 1, I was hoping that she will be my classmate this time, and alas, my wishful thinking came true, we were in just one class, and what made it even sweeter is that our teacher made the two of us seatmates, and with that, my feelings for her even grew bigger, and everyday, I am energized to go school early, do what our teachers would ask us and participate in every class and school activity.

As months passed by, we became good friends. I was able to make myself comfortable along with her. We became good friends because in every class activity, we two are partners or if not, we are included in just one group.

It felt crazy when one time; it came to my mind to my mind to tell her what I feel, but I was hesitant and afraid for what she is going to say. I asked my older friends for advice but they all laughed at me and told me that I was too young for that thing, and it made my mind clear, I am just a boy and I was too young that time for love related things, and it wouldn’t help if I will tell her.

As years passed by, I and my first love have gone our separate ways and still, up o now, I haven’t told her what I felt for her during our childhood.

2 comments:

the LOVEBLOG said...

the rule of our blog posts: fit on screen

the LOVEBLOG said...

is it long enough? maikli nga lang eh....

Post a Comment