It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Monday, February 8, 2010

First Love

What I Thought About First Love
by:Geraldine H. Miciano

Being clueless about something, a person tends to just assume what it really was.
When I was young, I use to like being a doctor. I admire everything about medicine, that’s why I assumed medicine is my first love. So when I was admitted to the College of Communication and took up Journalism I was unhappy, because of the fact that me being a doctor is now an impossible thing. But then I realize that
Journalism is not that bad, and in fact I’m starting to love it.
How did I say so?........Simple, I’m keen to know and discover more about the course and I’m very willing to learn more and improve my styles in writing. I get mad when a good journalist is insulted.
First love is…………..how much you hated someone or something at first, you will still find ways on how to love it, and when you love it you’ll treasure it and improve it.
There’s a big difference between admiring and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment