It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I LOVE PHILIPPINES

By: Fevie Liel Payuyao

I’m proud to be a Filipino and I love this country. No matter how the others underestimate us, I’d still believe on the wealth and honor of our beloved fatherland.Here are just few of the things you can enjoy ONLY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.



ADOBO. The national viand in the Philippines. One of the mouth-watering dishes in the universe. Swear! But aside from this, we can’t also turn down our native Bicol Express, Sisig, Pinakbet, etc. Oops! There’s more! Filipinos also love exotic foods like fried frogs.

HOSPITABLE AND OPTIMISTIC PEOPLE. Despite of the snowballing obstacles and problems that this country is facing to, Filipinos remains one of the happiest people on Earth. They could still smile amidst of storms. They are also known as hospitable and friendly.

BEAUTIFUL TOURIST SPOTS. When God spread beauty in the whole world, Philippines got more than of its fair share. We got many dazzling tourist spots like the Underground River, Mount Mayon, Mount Taal, Hundred Islands and Boracay.

The things I’ve mentioned are not even half of the nicest things in our country. But the simplest explanation why I love Philippines is that---I WAS BORN NO WHERE BUT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment