It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Of Love, Dreams and Hopes


Of Love, Dreams and Hopes


By: Manuel D. Cinco


Since the first time that I saw your face,

I always had the feeling of being amazed,

I was captured with your beauty and grace,

I never knew I was caught in your maze,


And as I look into your eyes,

I cannot see any lies,

I won’t ask any what’s or why’s,

Being with you is worth the sacrifice,


I never knew love will be like this,

I am drowning help me please,

Shower me with your love, give me ease,

I want to be with you in the morning breeze,


This is love I’m feeling, I’m sure,

To my craziness, you have been the cure,

Even how hard it is, I will endure,

Because what I feel for you is pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment