It's nice just talking about life and the love that makes it wonderful.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Twilight Saga: New Moon Movie Review

Review By: Geraldine Miciano


Yaaah!..It was not the right time to watch the New Moon movie, I was very nervous and tense, and who would not be? I’m with my boo’s parents. I’m half expecting that I would not enjoy the movie which I hate for the reason that I was not able to read the twilight saga unlike Harry Potter which I like the most and had read more than three times its seven series.
You would have guess I did not enjoy it or I did not understand the movie, but it was not like that, the tenser I am the more I’ve became focus on the movie.
New Moon is the second series of Stephanie Meyers’s novel, when her books are out in the market I was not one of those who are canning to reserve or buy her books. My attention is not caught on Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) love story because for me it’s just a typical never-ending human to vampire affair, until someone invited me to watch Twilight and I enjoyed it and I appreciated its amusing effects which made me watch the next movie New Moon.
This is about Edward leaving Bella for her safety. I can say the characters were effective because I was dragged into the movie. The part were Bella is going to Italy for Edward, and Jacob (Taylor Lautner) a werewolf who loves Bella is pleading her to stay, for me is the most amazing one. It made me pity Jacob and hate Edward and Bella’s affair.
The effects of the movie is great especially whenever Jacob or his clan were transforming into werewolves, the sound and the images were realistic, you won’t see a sign indicating that some parts of the movie were made by computer.
The places they used to shoot the movie were alluring and matched the scene they showed. The only thing I hate about the movie is Edward’s face which looks more of a zombie than a vampire.
The movie is great, I was not disappointed because of the director changing some parts written on the book and I was never irritated because the artists they used to portray the characters on the book did not match. That’s the advantage of having little knowledge of the book before it was put into movie.

Image from: http:// scosa.files.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment